Cape Breton Panoramas

For those of me that follow my photography, you may have guessed by now that I am addicted to HDR photography. This post is one of the few that are not littered with HDR images. In fact, I would dare say that this is the first post where I present to you three different panorama images! The first one is the one of the views from the National Historic Site of Louisbourg, the second is the view of the coast from the site of the Louisbourg lighthouse (away from the lighthouse ... obviously), and finally the third is of the Louisbourg lighthouse and the Atlantic in the distance. Be patient with me over the weekend (and maybe into Monday) since you have a few days of Lighthouse images to come!


View from the far end of Louisbourg
Fort of Louisbourg

Coastal View from the Louisbourg Lighthouse Site
View from the coast

Louisbourg Lighthouse and the Open Ocean
Out to open ocean

No Response to "Cape Breton Panoramas"

Post a Comment