Rideau Falls Pt. 2

As promised, here is the second installment of the Rideau Falls posts. The interesting thing about taking picture of the Rideau Falls was the two bridges that I crossed to get the different vantage points. Being a very cold day, the mist from the falls was instantly frozen on everything around it. It was very similar conditions (around the falls) to freezing rain. This also meant that I could have probably skated on these bridges. Needless to say (don't you hate when people say that ... if you don't need to say it, don't say it!), I tried to cover up my camera equipment as much as possible when crossing the bridge! I think it was worth it though.

Rideau Falls
Rideau Falls

Close up of the Falls
Moving Water

Rideau Falls Panorama and a View of Gatineau
Panorama of the Rideau

No Response to "Rideau Falls Pt. 2"

Post a Comment