Never sneak up on a goose ... several seems ok

On my walk home yesterday afternoon (to take pictures of course) I met up with a pair of geese and their goslings on the grass. When the caught sight of me, they took off into the water. Fortunately, as I kept walking back, they were going in the same direction as I was, but in the water. Essentially I sped up a little bit and hid where they were planning on ending up, trying to get a couple good pictures of them. All the time I was doing this I couldn't get the story my dad told me as a kid, where the unfortunate child who tried to sneak up on a goose, ended up not being able to sit down for awhile. Anyways, all turned out OK here, so I guess that you should "Never sneak up on a goose, but a pair of geese and their goslings is okay." To see the rest of my photography, click here.

Goose and Goslings
LARGE

Follow the leader
LARGE

No Response to "Never sneak up on a goose ... several seems ok"

Post a Comment