Thanksgiving

This year thanksgiving was spent at the Cottage a couple of hours north of Montréal in Lac Ste. Rose. Thankfully there was still a fair amount of colour in the trees around the lake, which led to pictures. A lot of pictures. So many in fact I a) haven't even finished editing them all, and b) am only uploading them about 10 at a time to flickr so that they actually all get seen rather than passed over. BUT, there are some of the better ones that I like near the end that I can't wait for so I am posting them here, now. Essentially, stay tuned at the flickr site for all of them, but check back here for an advance look at some of my favourites. All that being said, here is the first sneak peak image that I really like.

From another land

1 Response to "Thanksgiving"

gravatar
Anonymous Says:

Very awesome...I really enjoy this one!

Post a Comment